Tuesday, October 26, 2004

good morning:(

This morning Micah got up at two and decided that it was time for him to be up. So we put movies on for him and tried to go back to bed, both of us had things going on in the morning. So he was basically up most of the night, then a loud and crazy thunderstorm came thorough about 5:30am. IT woke up Alexis of course and she began to bang on her door. Levi was so nice that he got up with the kids (I get really grumpy when I do it:)) but I still got woken up every time something happened. So then levi leaves about 6:40am and I'm getting around and I hear a knock on the door. I throw clothes on and go out and the neighbor kids have Micah and Alexis who were outside with blankets over their heads in the rain. So they're wet, their blankets are soaked and they're running around the house like little crazies. And the neighbors think we're weird. Now I have to get ready for MOPS. Good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home