Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior

I was in Dyersburg (or Dyersburger as Alexis is fond of calling it) getting some groceries yesterday. Micah and Levi were on a field trip for Micah's school, so it was just Alexis and I. We were stopped by the pudding section, and Alexis spied some marshmallows. Immediately she started chanting, I want some mushrooms!!! I told her they were marshmallows, not mushrooms, and so she compromised and called them marshrooms. MMM... marshrooms!

Earlier this afternoon, I was rocking out on the porch while the kids played in the front yard. Alexis came up and said, "I used to have another grandfather, but he died because he ate too much macaronni and cheese. She was very serious and almost sad. They had macaronni and cheese for lunch, I'm assuming that's when her other "grandfather" passed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home