Friday, February 24, 2006

Camera Woes, funny kids

Well we finally heard back from the camera company...that it was going to cost a LOT OF MONEY to fix our camera. Like more money than we can get a new one with similar megapixels. So after waiting till early November, we still have no camera, and our old one is worth zero. So now we're looking into getting a new one. I'm pretty mad about our other one though.

The other day, Levi brought home Dilly Bars for the kids and Alexis asked where they come from. I told her that they were from Dairy Queen, and Micah said, "You know Alexis, Dairy Queen is spanish for popsicle." hehe.

We were at a restaurant with some friends of ours and Micah wanted to try some bread stick crackers, you know the hard crunchy little stick crackers. So I gave him one and he spit it out on the table and looked at me incredulously. "That was a real stick!" So now he thinks I feed him sticks.

I was in the kitchen and Micah came down stairs and began jumping on one leg and then the other. He said, "Mom it's exercise!" I said that he was right, and then he told me, " it's good for your buns and pies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home