Thursday, March 16, 2006

Micah


Micah is always saying crazy stuff. He's learning how to spell words at home now, and he actually holds semi-conversations with people on MSN messenger. Usually he used the emoticons, but types his name and hi, no, and a couple other things if he remembers. The other day, he was talking about what he would say to people when they talked to him on MSN and he said, "mom, how do you spell I love you?" I told him and then he asked "how do you spell I am fine?" I told him and then he asked, "how do you spell I own you?" Lol what?!

He also has this love for computer games. The other day he was sitting in the office on the laptop playing a game saying, "you wanna piece of me? I don't think you wanna piece of me!"
He also frequently shouts out "Boo-yah!!!" when something good happens. What a guy.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Chappy said...

Way to go Micah! I'm glad that male testorone influenced father of his is working him for good. Classic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home